If you are searching for a pocket respiratory laboratory... look no further!
Spirodoc can be set-up for different intended uses:
• Advanced parameter setting for pulmonologists
• Simplified general practitioner functioning with essential report for
• One-key device activation for home-care patient monitoring
Easy to handle touchscreen display with intuitive icons.
Rechargeable high capacity lithium battery.
Actigraph and step-counter accelerometer to determine patient position during sleep analysis and distance walked estimation for a 6 min. walk test.
Massive user-friendly database patient memory with powerful search, visualization and printing functions.
Innovative detachable flowmeter ensures a sturdy and durable connection.
External connectivity via Bluetooth® or USB cable to PC or printer.
FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
- Automatically records all trials.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- 100% cross contamination free using MIR’s patented disposable turbine.
- Reusable turbine for long-term use available on request.