- Diameter: 121mm
- Pulses before warmup: 2000
- Trigger button
- Cooled with static fluid
- Compatible with R30, R100 & X100
The Coil is designed for demanding stimulation protocols, requiring a high number of stimuli without the need for external cooling. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation.
- Weight of transducer head 1,5kg
- Cable length 2m
Dimensions of transducer head ø140.5 x 41.5 mm
Coil Winding Data:
- Inner diameter 35mm
- Outer diameter 121mm
- Winding height 6mm
- Number of windings 13
Magnetic and Electrical Properties:
- Max initial dB/dt 34 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C: Mean output 75% of maximum at 1pps.
- 2000 pulses