- Diameter: 65mm
- Pulses before warmup: 500
- Trigger button
- Cooled with static fluid
- Compatible with R30, R100 & X100
The Coil is designed for demanding stimulation protocols, requiring a high number of stimuli without the need for external cooling. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation.
- Weight of transducer head 1kg
- Cable length 1,3m
- Dimensions of transducer head ø88 x 41.5 mm
Coil Winding Data:
- Inner diameter 10mm
- Outer diameter 65mm
- Winding height 18mm
- Number of windings 3 x 7
Magnetic and Electrical Properties:
- Max initial dB/dt 43 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C: Mean output 75% of maximum at 1pps.
- 500 pulses