- Diameter: 2 x 96mm
- Angulated 150º
- Pulses before warmup: >20.000
- Trigger button
- Cooled dynamically with external coil cooler unit
- Compatible with R30 & X100
Electrical and magnetic properties similar to the MCF-B70. Designed for demanding stimulation protocols requiring a very high number of stimuli. Designed with a slightly bent surface for best possible skull contact. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation. Built in EPV timer and counter (5 years or 18 million EPV, whichever comes first).
- Weight of transducer head 2.9 kg
- Cable length 1.3 m
- Dimensions of transducer head 180 x 116 x 45/64 mm
- Angulated 150°
Coil Winding Data:
- Inner diameter 23 mm
- Outer diameter 96 mm
- Winding height 12 mm
- Number of windings 2 x 11
Magnetic and Electrical Properties:
- Max initial dB/dt 28 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C, output 75% of maximum at 2pps.
- >20.000 pulses
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C with protocol: 60 trains @ 50 pulses/train @ 10pps @ Inter Train Interval: 25s @ Output=75%.
- >10.000 pulses