- Diameter: 121mm
- Pulses before warmup: >20.000
- Trigger button
- Cooled dynamically with external coil cooler unit
- Compatible with R30 & X100
Electrical and magnetic properties similar to the MCF-125. Designed for demanding stimulation protocols requiring a very high number of stimuli. Equipped with trigger button to support clinical operation. Built in EPV timer and counter (5 years or 18 million EPV, whichever comes first).
- Weight of transducer head 2.5 kg
- Cable length 1.3 m
- Dimensions of transducer head ø140 x 45 mm
Coil Winding Data:
- Inner diameter 15 mm
- Outer diameter 121 mm
- Winding height 12 mm
- Number of windings 15
Magnetic and Electrical Properties:
- Max initial dB/dt 34 kT/s near the coil surface.
- Active pulse width 280µs (Biphasic)
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C, output 75% of maximum at 2pps.
- >20.000 pulses
- Number of stimulations, before warm-up at ambient temperature 20°C with protocol: 60 trains @ 50 pulses/train @ 10pps @ Inter Train Interval: 25s @ Output=75%.
- >10.000 pulses