The BOD POD Gold Standard Body Composition Tracking System is an air displacement plethysmograph which uses whole-body densitometry to determine body composition (fat and fat-free mass) in adults and children, and can accommodate a wide range of populations. A full test requires only about 5 minutes, and provides highly accurate, safe, comfortable, and fast test results. Each BOD POD Gold Standard is a complete turnkey system with a dedicated computer system, the ability to measure thoracic gas volume (TGV), and data management capabilities.
- Gold Standard accuracy using wholebody densitometry
- Excellent test-to-test repeatability
- Fat and Fat-Free Measurements
- Fast test time (2 minutes inside BOD POD and about 5 minutes total test time)
- Safe, non-invasive, and ideally suited for frequent testing
- Flexibility in testing special populations, including young children with Pediatric Option