Cardiac Science medical treadmills have been the industry’s gold standard for more than three decades and are among the best selling in the world.
The TM55 and TM65 ensure a comfortable and quiet treadmill experience
Your patients will appreciate the solid and secure feeling the TM55 and TM65 provide while you will appreciate their ease of use.
- Ease of use. The treadmill is easy to use, and the whisper-quiet Ultradrive™ ensures a slow, safe start.
- Versatility. 0.6 to 7.2 mph. Includes countdown and cool-down cycle
- Integration. The treadmills offer full integration with our Quinton® Q-Stress®, Burdick® Quest®, and Burdick® HeartStride™ stress testing systems so you can start and stop the treadmill and adjust speed and grade.
- Power. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at slow speeds and with patients up to 500 lb (227 kg).
- Reliability. The treadmills have very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- Safety. The TM55 and TM65 treadmills meet all major safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
- Support. We provide full technical support and service, including a 12-month parts-and-labor warranty, national direct service networks, and annual maintenance programs.